ASA Membership Renewal for 2018
At the start of each year, the club renews the ASA memberships for you and your swimmers; without this, your swimmers are not insured to train or compete.
There are 2 actions that you’re asked to complete:
1. A payment of £35 per swimmer is required for the ASA membership renewal. Our preferred payment method is via BACS (Cirencester Swimming Club, Sort Code – 40-17-25, Account Number – 50232416, Reference – Swimmer’s Name). Alternatively, you can hand in a cheque to Sarah or Andy Powell; please write the name of the swimmer on the back of the cheque. When you have paid, please send a confirmation email to Sarah Powell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. In previous years, we’ve asked to complete a new medical form for your swimmer(s) prior to the renewal. This year, you’re instead able to use Swim Club Manager to do the same thing much more efficiently, and instructions on how to do this are shown below. If you’ve previously logged into SCM, the whole process should take less than five minutes.
[If you would prefer to complete a paper form instead, please reply to this email and we’ll get one to you.]
Please complete the process by the end of January, and contact Membership Secretary, Sarah Powell, with any queries.
Renewal Instructions for Medical Details etc.
1. Log in to SCM at www.swimclubmanager.co.uk/login. If it’s your first time, you’ll need to click the red ‘Forgot Password’ button and follow the instructions; your Username is your email address.
2. Once in SCM, you’ll see a menu list on the left of the screen. Click on ‘Members’, then ‘View my swimmers’. This will bring back a list of all the swimmers assigned to you.
If you have more than one swimmer at the club, please repeat the following steps for each one.
3. Click on the swimmer’s name.
4. The first page you’ll see contains that swimmer’s Main Details. Please review and update the information, particularly the emergency contact details at the bottom of the form, and then click on the last box labelled ‘I Confirm These Details Are Correct As Of’. Select today’s date, and then click the blue ‘Update’ button.
5. You’ll then be returned to top of the page where you’ll see a row of icons. The third of these is shaped like a heart, and is labelled ‘Medical Details’ when you hover over it. Click this.
6. The first three boxes – Medical History, Allergies, Disability Details – should only be completed if there is something you want the club to know. The last three boxes relate to your swimmer’s doctor. Please review the form, and update if necessary. Then click the blue Update button.
7. If you have other swimmers to complete the confirmation for, please return to Step 2. Otherwise, that’s all you need to do.